A letter from our Founder
To The Yoga School Community,
The Yoga School is a sanctuary in the sky, designed to create ease and comfort for you to focus on your yoga practice.
Since the World Health Organisation declared the new coronavirus (COVID-19) a pandemic on 11th March 2020, The Yoga School team has been monitoring the situation closely to ensure your safety and wellbeing at our sanctuary in the sky.
To comply with Singapore Government advisories published thus far, The Yoga School will ask all our staff who:
– have returned from overseas in the last 14 days;
– are in close contact with people who have returned from overseas in the last 14 days;
– are unwell or who exhibit fever and/or other symptoms of respiratory illness;
– have tested positive for COVID-19 and/or are serving Quarantine Orders or Stay-Home Notices; or
– are in close contact with people who have tested positive for COVID-19 and/or are serving Quarantine Orders or Stay-Home Notices,
to remain in their place of residence at all times for a 14-day period under a Stay-Home Notice.
While none of The Yoga School team has been diagnosed with COVID-19, as responsible Singaporeans and residents, we have advised our entire team to refrain from non-essential travel and avoid crowds to reduce transmission.
To further ensure your safety and reduce the chance of community spread, The Yoga School will close from Friday, 20th March 2020 for two weeks until Monday, 6th April 2020.
During this time, we are exploring offering yoga and Pilates classes via Zoom, which you can book by contacting our Guest Relations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We will continue to keep you apprised of any new developments.