Last updated on November 14th 2016.
1. The Yoga School may collect your personal data and your preference in order to provide you with the best possible service. The information may be retained to facilitate your future visits. The information collected may also be used for analysis purposes and to communicate news and promotions to you from The Yoga School unless you have indicated otherwise.
2. The Yoga School will endeavour to keep your personal data private and confidential and will not share or sell any of your personal data to any unauthorised party. The Yoga School may share your personal data with affiliates and third-party service providers who assist in providing certain services on our behalf. These affiliates and third party service providers will only have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their functions. If The Yoga School is required to transfer your personal data outside of Singapore, such transfer will be carried out in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
3. The Yoga School has put in place reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal data within its control. While all reasonable efforts will be made to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data, you should bear in mind that the submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. The Yoga School does not guarantee the security of personal data which you submit through this Site while it is in transit over the internet and any such submissions are entirely at your own risk.
4. We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
5. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website
7. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns in relation to your personal data.